- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
The golden ratio has been used for years to create remarkable architecture. This masterpiece by Curtis Gelotte is no exception with headerless windows soaking up natural light, custom trusses mimicking the surrounding treetops and stunning views of Lake Sammamish mirroring that of the creek running through the home. It’s no wonder this home won numerous awards with timeless use of wood, stone and water you’ll enjoy tranquil, inviting spaces, custom designer touches and smart home features throughout. Alongside Cougar Mountain and the Northwest’s premier Golf Club at Newcastle all only minutes to the tech hub of Bellevue, this classic design redefines timeless contemporary living.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1734722
- Bathrooms: 6 (4 full, 2 half)
- Builder: Design Guild
- Community: Lakemont
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Sunset Elem
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Stone, Carpet
- High School: Issaquah High
- Interior Square Footage: 6,055
- Junior High School: Pacific Cascade Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 21,630
- Lot Style: Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 1996
- Web ID: WCE8Q3
- Site Features: Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Exterior: Stone, Wood
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Central A/C, Forced Air
- Land/Topography: Level, PartialSlope
- Roofing: Cedar Shake
- View: Lake, Mountain(s), Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- AssociationFee: $40
- Taxes (Est): $21,661
- Taxes (Year): 2020